Monday, September 12, 2022

I will create a video for your amazon product listing

 


SEE A SHOWCASE OF VIDEOS I'VE MADE FOR OTHER CLIENTS:  https://vimeo.com/showcase/5999371



Why waste your time with product ad videos that just use generic stock footage when you could have a professional model or actor actually using and talking about your product?


My videos are created to:


  • build trust in your brand
  • increase consumer confidence
  • highlight features of your product
  • set you apart from competitors
  • decrease returns
  • decrease negative reviews
  • increase sales



All of my clients receive:

  • 4k resolution video
  • clear, rich audio
  • professional editing
  • personalized attention
  • concept development
  • professional modeling


I am careful to follow Amazon's policies so that your video will be quickly approved and added to your product page! 


I have the Fiverr app on my phone so I am always available to my clients throughout the process of crafting the perfect video. Don't waste your time with anyone else!


.

Link:AMAZON VIDEO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...