Friday, September 9, 2022

I will create 4k professional product video amazon,lifestyle,studio

 


 

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PURCHASING


(link to more sample content below)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zy03w4qjrdvaw6p/AAB341fASh_MmpWXlfsH6YyCa?dl=0


If you need a eye-catching strategic Product Video to outshine all competition, you have come to the right place!


My name is Emma, and with years of experience in Creative Direction, modeling, advertising, and videography, I want to collaborate with you to bring your ideas to life!


For successful sellers it is pivotal to have beautiful and authentic content display to showcase your product in a way that is going to spark the viewers attention to bring the most sales traffic to your product. With my years or experience and creativity, and your ideas and awesome product, we can do just that!


My style range is vast, and can be fit to what you need for your product whether it is for an advertisement, Amazon, eBay, etsy, YouTube, website or more!


Each order includes: 

•4K Cinematic smooth shots: to creatively and professionally display your product in luxurious matter 

•One female model & one lifestyle or studio location (additional locations available with extra charge)

•Detail shots 

•Strategic text overlay

Royalty Free music

Link:4k video

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...