Tuesday, September 13, 2022

I will create photos or videos with my dog

 


*PLEASE MESSAGE ME TO DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT AND RECEIVE A CUSTOM OFFER*


I'm a published fitness model and my dog Forester is my world. He is a 1.5 year old Drent who loves being a dog model for pet product photos and videos.


Here are some examples:

  • Demonstration using your product
  • Product instruction (talking it thru step-by-step) using your product
  • Training using your product
  • Educational (talking about the product & benefits)
  • Unboxing reaction


I can shoot with him in my home studio with 3 professional lights up, audio blankets to absorb the echo, and camera on tripod. Or I can shoot in the grassy backyard with him. I have a RODE mic that's optional. Editing extras to choose from include adding music, your logo, captions, and/or text on the screen.


I can also shoot photos of him for $10-20ea. Message for a quote.


*PLEASE MESSAGE ME TO DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT AND RECEIVE A CUSTOM OFFER*

Link:Videos dog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...