Saturday, December 11, 2021

I will create a visually stunning music video for your song

 

Hi,


My name is Marc Hamill. I have been working in the music and media business for over 15 years.


A great music video is essential for any song but can be a costly process. Fear not, I have you covered!


I am here to offer a visually stunning and emotionally moving music videos at an affordable price. I am dedicated to making the very best music video possible for your song.



What do you get?

   •   A professional music video based on the mood or lyrics of your song.

   •   15 years experience in media production.

   •   Excellent communication throughout.


What I need to get started:

   •   Your song file

   •   Describe the mood or message of your song.

   •   Your lyrics.


All of my packages include fully licensed stock video assets.


Recent examples of completed videos can be found here:

https://videos4musicportfolio.blogspot.com/



All packages include commercial rights.


If you have any questions please get in touch.

Link: Music video

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...