Sunday, December 12, 2021

I will be your spanish teacher online, professional tutoring

 


*Contact me before pressing on "continue"*


You can see my availabily here (UTC-5): PLEASE DON'T BOOK ANY DAY IF YOU HAVEN'T TALKED WITH ME.

https://calendly.com/raquelsubero-01/spanish-class


Hello everyone! My name is Raquel. I'm a Native Spanish speaker and I'd like to teach you Spanish. I'm certified in Modern Languages; I speak Spanish (native), English and French. I have 7 years of experience in teaching. I’ve taught people of all ages: from kids to adults. 

I become a passionate person when it comes to teach a language. I like to develop each part of a language with the purpose of developing a deep, complete, and advanced level in my students: 

  • Grammar
  • Phonetics
  • Speaking
  • Writing
  • Listening
  • Reading


If you have any doubt or question, please let me know. Let's have fun together! You will be completely satisfied! 

I'm looking forward to helping you! :)

Academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes.

Asking sellers to prepare homework/academic works on your behalf is against Fiverr’s Community Standard and may lead to your account being disabled.

Link: Spanish teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...