Thursday, September 22, 2022

I will make a user generated content video for tik tok or instagram

 


A "UGC" or User-Generated Content Video For Your Business, Product, Brand, or Service. Featuring Hollywood Actor MJ Wolfe!!! (THIS Does NOT Include MJ Posting On HIS Social Media!! MJ Will Deliver The Video To YOU For YOU To Post On YOUR Social Media!)


Orders INCLUDE:


  1. MJ Wolfe Speaking The Script YOU Provide In A Natural, Conversational Manner.
  2. Full HD Filmed on a Green Screen with a "LIVE" video background.
  3. MJ Wearing Your Choice of Wardrobe.
  4. Your Choice Of A Horizontal, Vertical, or Square Video. (Order ONLY Includes ONE Format. For Additional Formats Please Purchase My "Gig Extra")
  5. PLEASE NOTE: I am happy to simply HOLD your product as I speak, I DO NOT do any "product shots" or product photography/video OR any "Action Shots" with the product. If you want those added you must provide them. (Extra fee to edit in product shots)


NO Sexual, Political, or Religious material! NO Testimonials! MJ Can NOT Say He "Works For" Your Company Or Give A False Business Review!


MJ's videos have great conversion rates as ads on TikTok, Instagram / IG, YouTube Shorts, Facebook, and more!

Link:video tiktok

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...