Sunday, September 25, 2022

I will create stunning instagram reels and facebook ads videos

 


Use our service if you are looking for a PRO service and want to boost your brand through social media. We have a qualified staff with a minimum experience of 3 years.


We edit your videos for Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, Youtube, and more.


Basic Package:

1 Reel of 15 seconds for your business account or your personal account with Music + Transitions + Motion Graphics + Texts up to 20 images.


Standard Package:

1 Reel of 30 seconds for your business account or your personal account with Music + Transitions + Motion Graphics + Texts of more than 20 images.


Premium Package:

1 Reel of 60 seconds for your business account or your personal account with Music + Transitions + Motion Graphics + Texts more than 20 images.


All work will be returned in 1080x1920 / MP4 format. I do not provide images (unless we agree in advance) and do not include subtitles (unless we agreed in advance).


To work with me you only need:

Contact me first before sending me the order and give me the photos and text you want in your posts, your brand name, and all the other things related to your account.


Make sure you have all the material.

Link:Reels Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...