Monday, September 5, 2022

I will create an engaging ugc tiktok video ads

 


CONTACT ME WITH DETAILS FOR YOUR VIDEO BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!


Hi! I'm Bridget, a content creator, and model located in the USA. I'm a model with six years of experience.I specialize in creating high-quality UGC TikTok videos perfect for ads or organic videos for any brand or product.


I am proud to offer:

  • Fast turnaround time
  •  I film with iPhone 13 Pro Max; upon request, I can use my professional camera.
  • Include a model (myself) to demonstrate the product
  • 1 Free Revision


Add Ons Available:

  • FAST Delivery $20-30
  • Additional Revisions $20
  • Background Music $10
  • Text overlay $5
  • Spanish Speaker $15
  • Custom Background $20 (white wall standard)
  • Filming on a professional camera (4K Quality) is $50.


Portfolio:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMlDvTYxx8PopS1787qjL_w



For Custom, Bundle Deals, Contact Me Now!


  • No testimonials or inappropriate content *inappropriate messages are reported immediately)
  • I do not pay for products.
  • I only provide free revisions if I make a mistake.

Link: UGC TIKTOK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...