Saturday, September 3, 2022

I will be your selfie video spokesperson, less than 24 hours

 


Hello! My name is Viviana, and I am from Ecuador. I have a neutral Spanish accent; I will be your natural selfie spokesperson.

 

I can speak:

  • English
  • Spanish

 

My aim is to create the best spokesperson video for your company, product, or service!

 

  • I can record myself saying anything you want (if it doesn't go against the rules of Fiverr obviously)
  • Quick delivery in a selfie video HD 1080p quality, appropriate clothes and background.
  • I can record the video in a natural home environment background, office-like background or neutral background
  • The selfie camera is from my iPhone in HD quality.
  • Videos in car have a different price, see other gig or buy an Extra


  • For scripts of more words, send me a message !

 

Make sure to contact me and I'll answer any questions you might have before ordering.

 

Thank you!

 

Order now! and let me do the talking for you!

Customer Testimonials Are Not Permitted

Note that sellers in this category can only offer spokesperson services and represent your company solely as such.

Link:selfie video spokesperson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...