Saturday, August 27, 2022

I will create user generated content ugc tiktoks or reels



 Let me create fun and creative engaging UGC (User Generated Content) videos for your brand that can be used for your business on Tiktok or Instagram Reels.


For your video, simply let me know about your brand or product and any key pieces of information. If you would like more than 1 video, please message and I will create an offer!


With each video, I include music and text as part of the package! I will also send you the raw video (with no text or music) for FREE so you can have it for future edits that you might want to make.



Things I can do for your brand video

  • Scriptwriting
  • Add background music
  • Subtitles/Captions
  • Logos
  • Special Effects
  • Current trends
  • Trending sounds


and much more!!

Link:tiktok content

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...