Wednesday, June 8, 2022

I will proofread and edit your document in 24 hours

 


Welcome! 

I care deeply about my clients' satisfaction and success. In fact, I have worked with authors, businesses, and students in 72 countries since 2014, and have earned exceptional client feedback in the process. That speaks to my commitment to high-quality final products!


Qualifications:

  • Williams College Graduate (Forbes & U.S. News #1 Liberal Arts College)
  • Former Owner of a Renowned Editing Company (Sold in January 2020)
  • Fiverr Veteran (Seller Since 2014) and Top Rated Seller


Frequent Projects:

  • Business Documents, Memos, and Websites
  • Articles, Manuscripts, Journals, Novels, and Books
  • Applications (e.g., Job/University Applications, Personal Statements, Resumes, and CVs)


Samples:

  1. Original: "John went to the supermarket and got eggs."
  2. Revised: "John strolled to the supermarket and purchased eggs."


  1. Original: "What he said was the total opposite of ours."
  2. Revised: "The client's views are antithetical to ours."


Note on Expedited Deliveries:

Need a turnaround quicker than 24 hours? Send me a message and we can determine a plan. Expedited deliveries incur additional costs.


Note on Large Orders:

For orders with word counts over 5,000 words, please contact me first.

Link: Proofread document

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...