Thursday, June 9, 2022

I will professionally proofread and edit 1,000 words in 24 hours

 


I have been a proofreader and editor for over 6 years and love my work! I work on a variety of documents and websites for companies and businesses (e.g. the British Liver Trust, Snowflake Education, and Innospec) as well as with academics whose first language is not English. I also work as a freelance editor at Penceo, the communications agency that manages Audemars Piguet, International Weightlifting Federation, and International Fencing Federation (among others).


My English is excellent and I studied at the University of Oxford for four years (BA Ancient and Modern History; MSt Archaeology) so I am attuned to the style needed for theses and journal articles as well as corporate texts.


I also work as a freelance writer and copywriter so I know what it's like on the other side of the equation!


Examples of texts I edit: 

- articles 

- blog posts 

- policy documents for schools and companies

- reports

- marketing copy 

- website content

- ebooks

- theses 

- journal art

I do not rewrite reviews or other people's content.


I will produce:

- one document with Track Changes

- one document with all changes accepted and the text ready to be published

Link: Text proofread


No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...