Sunday, June 5, 2022

I will make a cinematic promo video ad for your business or event

 


PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!


Is your promotional video out there being watched? Do you even have a promotional video of your brand?


That's where we come in - to visually tell a story of your brand and business in an engaging and relatable way. Promo video is a great way to communicate with potential clients!


Does it work? You bet.


I will make a cinematic video ad for your brand or business with visually appealing and commercially licensed stock footage from my extensive library based on script, along with voice-over, premium royalty-free music, motion graphics, text animation and more...


Reach out to me anytime and I'll walk you through our step-by-step workflow.


For longer videos, drop me a message and I will send you a custom offer to meet your exact needs.


Let's get started.

How it works

Here are the steps to complete your Basic package project:

  • Your feedback
  • 2
    Sourcing/production

    I'll source or produce media assets such as footage and music that tells a story and aligns with your brand and business.

Link: Promo video

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...