Tuesday, May 24, 2022

I will be your professional video spokesperson

 


If you need a professional who has years of on-camera experience as a video editor and trained voice talent, then you’ve come to the right place!

I have over 15 years of experience as a video spokesperson and a degree in Broadcast Journalism. My videos will bring your message to life and give your company that professional look and feel you need!

I can record on a green screen and replace it with any background image.

Since I’m also a video editor, I can add in your logo, animated text, b-roll, and more!

*Don’t see a package that fits your needs? No problem, I can give you a custom offer.*

Videos include:

  • 1080p HD (4K footage extra)
  • HQ Audio
  • Professional Studio Space
  • 5-day delivery

Pricing:

Base Rate is $125, up to 100 words in HD and on a green screen.


After that:

  • $15 per 25 words to film.
  • $15 per extra for adding a logo, text, music, proofreading, or background image (animating text is $20 more per segment).
  • $75 extra for 2-day delivery


Disclaimer: No scams, alcohol/drinking references, gambling, cursing, religious content, testimonials, fake reviews, adult content CBD-Cannabis related. You do not have permission to use my identity to create profiles.

Customer Testimonials Are Not Permitted

Note that sellers in this category can only offer spokesperson services and represent your company solely as such.

Link: Video spokesperson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...