Tuesday, February 1, 2022

I will write your senior, director, vp, svp, or executive resume

 


 I am Charmaine Pocek, a USA-based Certified Resume Writer and Recruiter showcasing 17+ years of experience across industries. I began writing on Fiverr in 2011 earning 20,000+ combined positive reviews. My Fiverr success has been featured in Forbes, The Huffington Post, The Ladders, Glassdoor, and The Houston Chronicle.


This gig is designed to meet the needs of Senior, VP/ Director and C-level clients with the experience, knowledge, and skill to lead companies and growth. I am here to help create the personal branding that shows it off.


This package includes:

Resume: An ATS-optimized resume that highlights your accomplishments, telling your story in how you have built, mentored, and guided large teams to success in new, challenging atmospheres.

Cover Letter: A letter of interest you can use to send to different companies when you apply for new roles or would like to introduce yourself to potential partners.

LinkedIn Optimization: Step by step guide to improving your professional profile to apply through LinkedIn.


I'm excited to work with you!


Charmaine Pocek, PhDc, MS, CPRW, CEIP, PRC

Link: Executive resume

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...