Tuesday, January 18, 2022

I will record your professional american female voiceover

 


Professional American female voiceover 
 
Top rated, highly ranked, positively reviewed American Female voice over, I have the style and charisma to read your project.

My name is Teri, I am a professional female actor with over 20 years of experience in commercials, voice work, film and theater. 

I'll make sure your order is completed on-time. I have all POSITIVE reviews, and will complete your project to your satisfaction.

Contact me if you need a custom gig quote, have a question, or a special request.

Orders are delivered as high quality .WAV files, in 48 hours or less!

Your commercial voiceover is mastered to professional radio quality, FREE! 

If you are in a serious time crunch I can even deliver it in 24 hours- Just check out my gig extras!

New clients- if you mention that you saw it here,  add 25 words to your first project! FREE!!!

I can also sync your VO to a video- per 60 sec.

Please note that it will be delivered in one file- if you need separate files just order the gig extra.

Please make sure you give me a  final script- any updated scripts will be considered a revision.

Link: Female voiceover

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...