Thursday, January 6, 2022

I will be your model for any kind of work

 


Hello there! I'm Claudia , I'm 1.67/5'5 and I'm from Sicily, Italy.

 

I can be your model for anything you need.

 

I'm passionate about fashion, music and fitness. I have done modelling in the past.

 

Do you need someone to promote and model for your brand?

 

I offer both photos and videos , price can vary based on the work.

My first language is Italian but I also speak fluent English.

 

I'm open minded so feel free to suggest any of your creative ideas.

 

IMPORTANT:

 

Please get in touch with me before ordering.

 

Let's work together!

Link: Model any work

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...