Sunday, December 5, 2021

I will design mobile app UI design

 


Hello!


Here is Jahid to assist you with your Mobile App Design!


I think you are looking for a clean, trendy and eye-catching mobile app design.

I am here to serve your desired Mobile app design.



My working process:

Receive your requirement > Research about your products/services > Sketch app structure > UX Design > UI Design > Prototype > Testing  Fixing > Delivery



What will you get:

1. XD/PSD/AI/Fig source file

2. JPG/PNF/PDF/SVG file

3. Maximum revision

4. 24/7 Active

5. After sell service for Free

6. Free Consultation for any Project.



Why my service:  

1. Clean and Trendy design.

2. Well organized layer file. 

3. Fast delivery and fast support

4. Highly satisfactory service

 

What I need from you:   

1. You company logo

2. Your brand guideline (if any)

3. Custom elements like icons/images (If need)


Happy to consult you!

Link: Mobile app

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...