Thursday, October 7, 2021

I will write a script for your video that makes sales

 


Do you need someone to write a script for your explainer video that will be read by a voice-over actor? Let someone who reads scripts, write one for you!

 

As a voice-over actor, I've read countless scripts, from the great ones that turn viewers into customers to the not-so-great flops that are boring and don't connect to their audience.

 

I know how a script should sound because I’ve written and recorded over 5000+ narrations for companies in multiple industries. I know how to combine tone of voice with the best words for a compelling message.

 

GET STARTED:

 

1) Choose between 30-60 seconds, 60-90 seconds or 2 minutes of script or contact me directly for longer projects.

 

2) Simply fill out my questionnaire (on the order page or FAQs) and I will write a compelling script for you.

 

INCLUDED:

  • One Round of Revisions
  • 48-Hour Delivery
  • High-Quality and Original Writing
  • Product Research

 

ADD-ON EXTRAS:

  • Extra Fast Delivery
  • Visual Descriptions
  • Competitor Research
  • Voice Over Narration
  • 30-minute consultation call
  • Animate your Video!

 

 

Click the order button to get started or message me for a custom offer.

I look forward to working with you!

Link: Script video

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...