Monday, September 13, 2021

I will professionally proofread and line edit your ebook

 



You've written it - now get it professionally line edited and critiqued! With decades of editing experience under my belt, I specialize in helping authors succeed. 


          I am a full-time editor - don't settle for anything less.


MAKE ME WORK FOR IT. Before you purchase this gig, you have the option to send me your entire book and allow me to edit a small sample for you.


           1 gig = 1500 words; add as many gigs as you like.  



This gig corrects grammar, punctuation, typos, spelling, and minor syntax. It provides convenient internal comments (explanations, suggestions, feedback) as well as tracking. While I provide comments regarding confusing text, organization, formatting inconsistencies, and readability, this gig does not include content/structural changes, writing original content, nor formatting.

                 

This gig includes tracking and internal comments (feedback, critique, explanations, suggestions). 


No brokers, erotica, sexual violence or present tense.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...