Sunday, September 26, 2021

I will design an amazing ebook or print cover with extras




 If you have a complex idea for your cover, PLEASE message me before ordering will save you time and possibly money 

Thank you for taking the time to look at my gig. This gig is like no other on Fiverr as you will be working with a professional book designer who has worked in the industry for 18 years. I have also been apart of Fiverr for the past 5 years helping authors and publishing companies make outstanding covers for their books and ebooks. As a top rated seller I enjoy helping you get a cover you will truly love that will generate excitement and also sales.


Recommended Gig

I recommend the standard package to anyone who is looking to get an AWESOME ebook cover made. With this gig you will get the following:


• High res Front/Ebook Cover

• Professional Stock Photography or Art

• 3D-Mockup of front cover

• High-Res PDF

• Photoshop Native PSD file

• Unlimited Revisions (available as add-on)


All of my designs are a collaborative process between me and you, If you have any questions about this gig or my services please message me directly, I am always happy to help with anything!

Link: Cover eBook

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...