Friday, August 5, 2022

I will be your video spokesperson in english or spanish


 

Hello there! Welcome to my gig on Fiverr.


My name is Michelle, I'm here to be your spokesperson and help you with your project.


To get started, send me your script or any details about your video.


Make sure to see the whole box below with extra specifications to include in your video (Full HD quality, extra revision, add logo, etc.)


---Home & White background only---


Contact me and I'll answer any questions you have.


I can speak:

1. Spanish

2. English


I will be glad to work with you on long term projects!

Hope to hear from you soon,


Please send pronunciation for any unusual names or acronyms.


Disclaimer: No adult content, gig videos

You do not have permission to use my identity to create profiles.

Nothing questionable.

Customer Testimonials Are Not Permitted

Note that sellers in this category can only offer spokesperson services and represent your company solely as such.

Link: Spokesperson video

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...