Wednesday, August 24, 2022

I will be your model for tiktok and viral video

 


HI Awesome Clients ☆ please check out my other gigs


Are you looking for TikTok content that will increase your engagement or boost your sales? You've come to the right place!


I'm massi from Venezuela and I have plenty of experience working on projects like photo shoots, music videos and commercials. 


In this gig, I will make dance videos for you social media using your product, promoting your service or dancing to your song. 


I'm a Latina girl and I can dance the song of your choice.


Text me if you can any question, and if you have any special request or you are looking for something different let me know so I can create a custom offer for you :) 


(NOTE: please contact me before ordering)

Link:Tiktok video

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...