Wednesday, July 27, 2022

I will design a perfect author or minimalist logo for you


 

Hey, everyone! My name is Noah, and I’m a pro at graphic design with more than five years of experience. If you’re looking for a unique and modern logo, I’m at your service.

Why me? ‘Cause I offer:

  • High-quality and up-to-date design.
  • Fast service and communication.
  • Affordable prices.
  • All flexible file formats: .AI .EPS .SVG .PDF .PSD .JPEG .PNG.
  • Only licensed fonts and images.

You can choose from these packages:

Basic

  • 1 concept
  • PNG/JPG 
  • 3d image

Standard

  • 2 concepts
  • JPEG, PNG
  • 3d image

Premium

  • 3 concepts 
  • JPG, PNG, Vector Source files 
  • 3d image
  • branding


I also can create a custom order for you. Please note that some services can be available for an extra charge.

I create all types of logo designs (Minimalist | Minimal, Typography, Badge, Professional, Modern, Vintage, Text, Feminine, Signature Design. etc.). I also work with hand-drawn logo design. 

Note: the price of the hand-drawn concept is higher than in packages. I discuss it individually with the client on my INBOX. So feel free to hit me there. 

Contact me anytime if you have any questions.



Regards,

Noah

Link:Logo minimalist

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...