Saturday, July 9, 2022

I will create top 10 cash cow videos

 


Hi,


I am a professional video editor and have made 500+ YT videos.


My current Client list for YouTube includes:

Film Streak

F1 Reverse

Musk Insider

Turkish Drama Central

Spill Today

Binge Pop and many more...


So, here are the terms:

Voiceover will be American accent Male


I will use free copyright slideshow images, clips, product trailers, and nice music to make a high quality content for your channel or website, In this gig, i will cover top 10 best products, facts, breaking news, articles, listicles, and other categories.


Example about content:


  • Top 5 or 10 products.
  • Stock/crypto.
  • actor/actress biography.
  • sports person biography.
  • Photos and copyright free clips.
  • Amazon products.
  • Horror.
  • luxury.
  • tech.
  • lifestyle.




Any type of Content.

Link: Cash Cow Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...