Sunday, June 12, 2022

I will do professional and modern business logo design and branding

 


Hello, and welcome!

I will use my passion, creativity, and skills to design a Professional and Modern Business Logo in Vector (.ai, EPS, PDF, and SVG) formats.

  • You get unique concepts for your websites/business/project!
  • My designs are unique and standout with incomparable quality
  • See what my experience offers by checking out my portfolio and client feedback!


Updated Portfolio: https://goo.gl/RrT54A



What you can expect from this gig:

  • Best Unique Designs from Scratch
  • Less than 1-hour response time
  • 100% customer satisfaction 
  • 100% money-back guarantee 
  • Vector Logos
  • Unlimited Revisions
  •  Full copyrights
  • Guaranteed on-time delivery 


What you get with your delivery:

  • 2-3 professional and modern designs concepts 
  • 300 DPI high-quality JPG and PNG formats
  • Vector/Source File in AiEPSSVGPDF and PSD
  • High-resolution JPG and PNG transparent formats
  • FULLY editable files where colors and text can be updated


Order now for your Professional Business Logo!


Thank you!

bilalhaider23



Business Logo Design | professional logo | custom logo | creative | freestyle logo

Link: Logo design

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...