Tuesday, June 21, 2022

I will create user generated content ugc ads for tiktoks and reels

 


Please message me first before placing an order!


User generated content is growing rapidly and expected to continue to expand even more in 2022. I will create high energy and engaging user generated content, perfect for Tiktok, Instagram, and Facebook ads. I can show the product packaging, unboxing, product usage with myself as host, or with voice over with clean edits. I film and edit on my iPhone X, and are proficient in creating product social media content with a great hook.


Link: UGC ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...