Monday, May 30, 2022

I will design collage artwork for album cover art, single, or mixtape

 


Hi, there!

I will Create an Artistic Digital Collage Artwork Illustration

for your Album Cover, Single Cover, or Mixtape Cover

((100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee))


My collage artwork has unique characteristics with vintage styles

I can also provide a modern style if that's what you brief.


This GIG provides

  • 24/7 Service
  • Very fast delivery
  • Professional Design Layout
  • Unlimited Revisions


Objects and themes based on what you brief


Skills that I will use is:

  1. Smooth cutting objects
  2. Filters and textures
  3. Photo manipulation
  4. Professional on layout and object placement
  5. Collage font


*Please note that I am not providing a manual drawing illustration techniques.

Example: I am not drawing your picture into cartoon style, 8bit style, or anime style.


ALL PRICE WILL HAVE HIGH QUALITY IMAGES FILE.

SPOTIFY, ITUNES,OR ANY DIGITAL PLATFORMS

AND READY TO PRINT 3000x3000px


I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now.


Thank you!

BEST REGARDS,

Arsyad.

Link: Collage artwork

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...