Wednesday, April 27, 2022

I will create an amazing commercial brand video

 


Looking for an amazing commercial brand video? You've come to the right place. 


We have experience in all kinds of Brand Video productions and know how to increase the influx of new users for your social media and motivate them to follow your call to action.


Use this video for your Facebook Ads, Youtube Ads, Shopify Store, Website, Instagram Feed...


What I required for making:


  • Script (We will discuss if you don't have)
  • Logo
  • Website URL


What you will get?


  • Fully customized video commercial from scratch (Full HD -1080P)
  • License music (Royalty Free)
  • Premium Stock footage 
  • Prominent Revisions
  • Custom Text Overlay (Motion Graphic)
  • Voice over (Female or Male) 


Feel FREE to ask any question, I am happy to answers………


Note: We create a video commercial by a mix of relevant stock footage from my extensive library along with voiceover, license music, motion graphics, and well-polished by a professional video editing touch (like Color Grading, Dynamic transitions...)




ORDER NOW!

Link: Amazing video

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...