Wednesday, April 20, 2022

I will compose and record top quality violin and viola and deliver in 48h

 


Ask for a free demo!

Please contact me before placing your order to check availability.

I will record any kind of violin for you on a professional TOP HIGH QUALITY WAV FORMAT!

You will receive all separate stems, efx + dry


I've been playing violin for 20 years now and I have more than 9 years experience in studio matters, live shows, music production, mixing and international artists collabs.

Combined songs that I've worked on have more than 200 million views on Youtube.

I can easily adapt on ANY MUSIC GENRE. (pop, trap, lounge, soul, dance, house, tech, rock, DNB, dubstep, hip hop, latino, country, soul, jazz)

For classical, epic and orchestral music, please check my other gig which is specially created for those styles :

https://www.fiverr.com/share/2AadgL


I can also record any time, having a full equipped home studio has its advantages. 

Prices may differ by tasks, depending on what you need on your track.

I will take good care of your project in a very professional way and you can count on me that I will provide the best violins for your needs.


Thank you very much

Love, Joylin

Link: Quality violin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...