Sunday, March 13, 2022

I will create a product video presentation or demo

 


Product presentations and demos can be complicated. Please read through the description carefully!


Here are the specifications of this gig:


  • You must ship me the product AND any props needed.
  • I keep all products used unless prior arrangement is made BEFORE you place your order and you provide a pre-paid shipping return label.
  • Standard delivery is 7-10 days after I receive the product.
  • Standard file output is MP4 in FULL HD.
  • Standard location for shooting is at my White table. Other locations available for an extra fee.
  • Script writing is available for an extra fee.
  • A Video or phone consultation is provided for fee to ensure we get it right the first time.
  • The more information and communication you can give me the better the results will be for you!
  • Additional actors available for a fee.
  • Additional locations other than around my house are available for a fee.


I will not do the following:

  • I will NOT Post any reviews on AMAZON or any other review site.
  • I will not do any Testimonials, please don't ask.
  • Sexual Explicit Products
  • Terrorism related items
  • Survival items like gas masks
  • Racist items
  • Drugs or Drug paraphernalia


Your best bet is to ask ahead of time if you are unsure!

Link: Product video

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...