Sunday, January 30, 2022

I will edit, tune, enhance, mix and master your song

 

***IF YOU ARE A NEW CUSTOMER PLEASE WRITE ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE BEFORE BUYING A GIG THANK YOU VERY MUCH***


Hi there! I'm Michele and I'm in love with music just like you, right?

I can give you my pluriannual experience to make your productions sound better then ever!

I don't want to limit your immagination so NO TRACK LIMIT HERE.


BASE PACKAGE:


  • Noise reduction
  • Panning
  • Volume Balance
  • Phase correction
  • Pitch correction
  • Equalization
  • Compression
  • Warming tracks


STANDARD PACKAGE:


  1. Base Package +
  2. CD Mastering
  3. 1 Streaming Mastering of your choise (youtube, spotify, sondcloud...)


PREMIUM PACKAGE:


  1. Base Package +
  2. Standard Package +
  3. Separated mixed Stems for each instruments (Drums, Bass, Guitars, Lead Vocals...)




I work with the best DAWs (Digital Audio Workstation):


  • Cubase Pro 10.5
  • Harrison Mixbuss 32c-5
  • Wavelab Pro 9.5


My Plug-ins:


  • UAD Universal Audio
  • Acustica Audio
  • FabFilter
  • Soundtoys
  • Softube
  • iZotope Rx
  • Waves
  • Melodyne, Autotune etc...


Check FAQ below or feel free to send me a message.

Bye!


Link: Edit song

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...