Wednesday, January 26, 2022

I will create 3d model and realistic render of product and object with blender

 


Hello, Everyone. At First take my greetings. 


Have you ever dreamed a 3D model of anything? Now you can have it!


As you need, I can provide the following services:

  • Model anything you want in 3D;
  • Render anything that you already have or that I modeled for you;
  • Create models for 3D printing;
  • Rigging any characters;
  • Create animations;
  • Make game-ready models;
  • Make very high detailed models;
  • And so on...


My Name is walid islam and I am professional 3D Artist with experience of more then 4 years .

I am a estalished 3d graphic designer in my entire country. It will be a great pleasure if i can help you.Please First check my works and then evaluate me.


I assure you High quality products and money back Guarantee.


Mind it When you believe me, then i can help you perfectly.

Link: 3d model with blender

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...