Sunday, January 16, 2022

I will be your professional video spokesperson

 


Hi! Thanks for stopping by. I'm a professional spokesperson, writer and producer.  

 ***PLEASE NOTE- NO TESTIMONIALS, SCAMS, OR MAKING FALSE CLAIMS***

Your professional video will include:

 Presenting of your script

  • Professional spokesperson delivery 
  • HD video
  • Videos are filmed with pro equipment in a studio (no selfie cellphone videos or home location requests, please)

Additional Details:

  • Please submit a proofread and complete script. I will deliver as-is read verbatim.
  • Please include pronunciation/acronym information for uncommon words

Disclaimer:

  • No revisions unless I make a mistake (please proofread your script)
  • No special hair/makeup requests can be accommodated 
  • No adult related or political content, diet programs, CBD or cannabis, scams, testimonials, OR illegal products. Also no testimonials or false claims that I personally use a product/service. This is against Fiverr Terms of Service. Testimonial scripts will be modified to fit within terms of service. If you aren’t sure, please ask before ordering.
  • Additional info:
  • Please contact me with any questions before placing your order.
  • Projects for web use only
  • I can also assist with scriptwriting. Please check out my other g
Customer Testimonials Are Not Permitted

Note that sellers in this category can only offer spokesperson services and represent your company solely as such.

Link: Video spokesperson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...