Friday, December 24, 2021

I will make a merry christmas greeting video

 


We are Creative Agents with 1500+ positive reviews


He is our Thanksgiving video gig

I will make a merry christmas greeting video with your logo as in the preview


You can use this Christmas video for your Website, Corporate Videos, YouTube channel, Instagram or Facebook post etc


For $5 you will get

1.     Mp4 format

2.    HD 1080P i.e. 1920 x 1080

3.     Music included


Just send me:

Your logo in PNG transparent background format

also your website (optional)


NOTE:

Have any questions? Feel free to message me.

For more gigs : https://www.fiverr.com/creativeagents

So order now!

Thank You!!!

Link: Merry Christmas video

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...