Wednesday, December 22, 2021

I will draw your 10,000 nft collection

 


Hey!

This is what I do all day, every day :P

If you want this done to the highest quality, I'm your guy.


I've got tons of examples of other sets I can show, send me a message :)


Check out my profile, other gigs and reviews, I'm sure you'll see what I mean with quality.


I have a team of illustrators ready, we've done it more than a few times and we will deliver the best product.


Send me a message, I'll give you a roadmap and guide you through my step by step process.


Thanks,

Jfrico

Link: NFT collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...