Sunday, November 7, 2021

I will create great digital illustrations for your projects

 


Hello there, I'm James. 


I will create digital illustrations for any project you are working on.


Work process:


-You will send across all the information needed to work on your project.

-I will sketch the idea and send it to you. 

-Once your happy with the sketch, I will start working on the original.

-After final approval, I will send the final file.


Write me a message and we can have a conversation about your ideas to find the best solution for you. I would always recommend getting in touch before ordering, so I can check I have the availability to meet your project's deadlines. 


If you would like to see some more of my work, my website is jamesmoffitt.co.uk



I look forward to working with you,


James

Link: Digital Illustrations

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...