Friday, November 19, 2021

I will be your professional social media manager


 
I will be your professional Social Media Manager

Monthly management includes:

  •  content creation
  •  design 
  •  posting
  •  ongoing account management
  •  engagement (responding to messages and comments)
  •  monthly reporting

Please message me before ordering so we can make sure which plan is the best fit for you to meet your goals and objectives. 

Beginning with quick yet thorough planning/preparation, I will plan out a dynamic on-going social content calendar to guide you to your goals.

I will grow an increasing social audience and follower base through hashtag campaigns, strong use of keywords, "liking" posts, staying updated within the industry, and contributing your unique content to broaden reach.

We will agree on a schedule for a series of posts to keep up the exciting momentum for all prospective customers.

I will also pay close attention to industry trends, and share it. This will help to gain exposure to your target market.

You can contact me for a custom offer!




Exceptional service, vetted by our team

We verify each of our Pro sellers to make sure they put all their talent, expertise, and passion into your project, and that you get what you expected and beyond.

As a Pro customer, you get 24/7 VIP support and 1h response time for any query for 100% satisfaction.

Link: Professional social media

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...