Saturday, October 23, 2021

I will draw a comic book, cover art or manga in anime style

 


  • Anime Style Comic Book Drawing 
  • Cover Art Drawing
  • Extra Gig Options Available 


** PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS **


Do you have a story or idea that you want to be drawn?

  • In this gig, i will draw you an anime / manga style comic book with 5 panel per pages. or
  • Cover art drawing
  • Background included
  • The image will be in high resolution.


What do you have to do is :

  • Provide me with your ideas, script or your storylines.
  • Reference images (Optional)


Please Note :

  • I DO NOT accept Nude/NSFW drawing


Please contact me before ordering and if you have any question, please feel free to ask me :)


Check out my other Gig here :


http://www.fiverr.com/mieart/draw-you-in-my-anime-style

http://www.fiverr.com/mieart/draw-you-or-any-other-character-in-my-chibi-style

Link: Draw comic book

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...