Saturday, October 16, 2021

I will design a professional website for your business

 


Be sure to message before placing an order to be sure I can do the requested work. :)


Simple Process:

I am a UX and UI designer specializing in designing personal custom websites or a custom business website. Enjoy simple pricing ($200 for the Home Page and $100 for each additional Page). All sites are connected to a beautiful and easy-to-use editing panel with a Contact Management System for website updates. Be sure to contact first for information and tutorial.


Services Include:

  • 100% Custom around your personal needs or business
  • Mobile / Tablet Responsive Design
  • Unique Pages
  • Web Design & Development using HTML5, CSS3 & Javascript
  • Interactive Elements
  • Stock Photos Included
  • Form Submissions with CMS Panel
  • Content Management System (Similar to Wordpress but simpler, modern, and custom built to suit!)
  • Add / Update your website anytime including verbiage, photos, team members, add videos, add blogs, articles, FAQ's, Reviews, add Services, etc.
  • Google Maps Integration


Important:

Be sure to message me first to assure I can do the requested job. All Landing Pages (1-page websites) are custom priced and not included in this multi-page gig.

Link: Website business

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...