Monday, October 18, 2021

I will create snazzy twitch emotes for you in 24 hours

 


FALL SALE HAS BEGUN!!! GET YOUR EMOTES ASAP FOR A LIMITED PRICE!!!

What's up

I will draw twitch emotes, stickers, and other small pics of your liking for a low price.


PLEASE READ!!!



  • PRICES FOR BADGES ARE THE SAME (10$ for 1; 25$ for 3; 40$ for 5)


I will deliver 3 files:

  • 112x112 pixel PNG file 
  • 56x 56 pixel PNG file 
  • 28x 28 pixel PNG file
  • I dont work in vector formats, raster only


EXCLUSIVE.

HIGH QUALITY.

FAST SHIPPING.


I've learned these words from chinese rip-off goods. The only difference is that they lie and i don't.


DM me if you're interested. Have a great day :)

Link: Twitch emotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...