Sunday, October 3, 2021

I will create an awesome whiteboard animation

 



This gig offers Whiteboard animations made with library graphics.

The Special package ($70/min) also includes 2-3 custom graphics per minute


If you need a fully custom whiteboard animation, please access to the following gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/2Q7mx8


IMPORTANT: Please send me your script before ordering and I will send you a Custom Offer via inbox once I understand your needs and preferences. Please, do not place an order until I send you a Custom offer:

www.fiverr.com/inbox/jessieart


The standard package ($40/min) includes graphics from my library, text, background music and you should provide the voiceover. The Special package ($70/min) also includes 2-3 custom graphics per minute and a voiceover recording. Once you contact me, I will send you voiceover samples so you can confirm if you like the voiceover artists that I work with before getting started.

My portfolio includes animations made with library graphics and also fully-custom animations. Please, contact me in advance so I can help you to choose the right package for your needs.


What do I need to get started?

  • A written Script (Required in every order).
  • Voice Over (Required unless you order the Voice-over R

Link: Whiteboard animation

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...