Wednesday, September 8, 2021

I will create a marketing promotional or explainer video in 2 days


 


Order now and receive a high quality stock footage explainer video for your business.


Why choose me? I have been a professional voice over artist and video producer for over 5 years. I have the expertise to provide you with the best video possible. Check out my 100% positive feedback score! You can't go wrong with over 1400+ orders completed and over 1000+ positive feedback ratings


All packages include:

  • High Quality Footage
  • Professional Human Voice Over
  • Music
  • Your Logo
  • Revisions
  • Fast Delivery


PROVIDE ME WITH THE SUBJECT (AND SCRIPT IF ORDERING BASIC PACKAGE) OF WHAT YOU WANT YOUR VIDEO TO BE CREATED ABOUT.


Up to 70 words for 30 seconds and up to 130 words for 1 minute.


Need a script written? No problem, order my Package Deal for a complete done for you video with script writing and voice over. The script will be provided after written for your approval or for you to apply edits to it before the video is created. This is done because the voice over is provided for FREE so edits to voice over will incur a $15 fee.


You are only a few clicks away from receiving your professional video. I look forward to working with you. 


Link: Video marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...