Thursday, September 30, 2021

I will design an animated twitch stream overlay and logo




 ANIMATIONS ARE AN ADD ON. Animation, emotes and more extras will become available as ADD-ONS to any order after you Click on the pack you want. You can then add the extras and see total price of the order before purchasing anything! Please read the FAQ below the description - reach out to me with questions.

Don't see what you need below? Message me if you'd like a custom package.


BASIC Pack:

  • Facecam
  • 10 Channel info buttons/panels


STANDARD Pack:

  • Basic Pack +
  • Offline Screen
  • Starting Screen
  • Lobby Screen
  • BRB Screen
  • Twitch Banner
  • Follower/Donation/Sub Alert images


PREMIUM Pack:

  • Basic Pack + Standard Pack +
  • 1 Custom Illustrated Mascot / Esports or Letter Logo


What you receive:

  • High Resolution 300DPI .PNG files
  • Designed from scratch
  • UNLIMITED Revisions until you're happy.


Why pick me?:

  • Friendly, attentive, professional customer service.
  • Highest rated and quality on Fiverr.
  • 2500+ 5 STAR Reviews and counting.
  • I am a career graphic designer with years of freelance + branding experience. I studied Communications at San Francisco State University. I am a native English speaker based out of the Bay Area, California. I know how to communicate effectively and I will take care of you.





Link: Animated Twich

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...