Thursday, August 12, 2021

I will write a creative script for your animated explainer video


 


Every video needs a compelling story and I am here to provide exactly that!


Get the most captivating voice-over scripts for your business on Fiverr.com


I will write the perfect script for your Animated, Cartoon, Explainer, Overview or, YouTube videos.


If any alterations are required, I will do it for FREE - No Questions Asked


Feel free to drop me a message, in case of any questions or ask for some samples.


Satisfied Customers say:


"Amazing work! I didn’t expect the script to be this good for the price I was paying. I love it! Thank you so much for the work you did for me."


"Tremendous talent combined with rich vocabulary gives immense pleasure to the listener! Quality content, timely delivery, highly recommended! : )"

 

P.S. The packages included in this gig only cover the cost of voice text for the script. If you want visualization suggestions too, you will need to pay separately for them.


Link: Creative script

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...