Wednesday, August 4, 2021

I will make creative 2d animated video



 I will make creative 2d animated video


We create explainer videos of any length, the price is listed for 30,60,90 seconds. Contact us if your script is more than 225 words or 90 seconds, We will provide you a custom offer.


In this very professional 2D Animated Explainer gig I will professionally create an amazing animation video and for sure my design creations include Whiteboard animation video as well.


NOTE PLEASE:

I have a Portfolio of my Explainer animation collection, contact me to check my previous work


I have created a lot of business explainer animated videos for many companies and my explainer video expertise is of no doubt and I provide complete customer satisfaction guaranteed


Our 2D Animation help increase in:


★ Leads to customers, Boosting Sales, Generating Revenue

★ Conversions

★ Better Understanding of products and services


What will you get? 


✔Custom animation with sound effects

✔Script Writing

✔PRO Voice Over

✔HD 1080p

✔Unlimited Revision

✔100% Satisfaction


Multi Linguistic :

Besides English, video animation is available in French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Hindi, Hebrew, German, Greek, and many more


Link: Animated video

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...