Tuesday, August 10, 2021

I will create shopify dropshipping facebook video ads that convert


 


Are you a dropshipper or an entrepreneur looking for high-converting dropshipping video ads to boost sales on your Ebay, Amazon, Shopify stores through Facebook, Instagram and other social media ad campaigns? If YES, then you’ve arrived at the RIGHT listing! No need to scroll further!


Firstly, thank you so much for visiting my dropshipping video ads gig here on Fiverr. So I've been creating viral short video ads for Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok for quite a long time now and have helped over hundreds of my clients generate hundreds and thousands of dollars in sales for their online dropshipping business with the help of my high-CTR, viral social-media friendly, low CPC video ads and I'm sure I can do the same for your business!


About the video:-

- 1080x1080 HD resolution

- 1:1 Square Aspect Ratio

- 30-45 Seconds Duration

- SEO Optimized Copywriting Script

- Facebook Friendly Ads (NO Video Ad Rejections)

- 24 Hours Delivery Available


What I'll need to get started?

- Product link (AliExpress, Shopify, Alibaba etc.)

- Logo (Optional)

- Script (Optional)


Have any queries or doubts regarding the gig or your current order? Message me and I'll have it sorted out asap!


Link: Video dropshipping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will edit your instagram reels, youtube shorts, and tiktok

  Are you looking to repurpose your content into short videos? If so, you're at the right place! Hi, my name is Mark Santos. I am a cont...